- A person owns their own life and property.
- To initiate force upon another is immoral.
- Force is denying another a choice for their own life or property, whether by aggression or fraud.
- A right is something you have naturally, not something given to you.
- Equality means equal rights, not equal property.
- A free market drives competition and innovation, benefitting all.
- Government intrusion in trade creates market distortions, deadweight loss, and black markets.
- A literal monopoly can only permanently exist when supported by government.
- The end does not justify the means.
- Collectivism is immoral; a form of theft by looting another's property.
- Collectivism and freedom cannot coexist.
- Collectivism is supported by blame and jealousy.
- Government's moral purpose is to protect individual liberty with common justice and defense.
- Any government activity beyond protection of liberty is an immoral initiation of force.
- Democracy is "mob rule", which is why the USA's founders created a Constitutional Republic to protect individual liberty.
- The US Constitution's intent was to limit the federal government, reserving powers to the state or the people.
- The US Government has ignored the intent of the Constitution, growing into tyrannical socialism and corporatism.
- The US Government's immoral actions have hurt freedom and distorted the markets in areas like education and health care.
- An immoral government will never limit it's own power, unless driven to by it's people.
- A people will never have a moral government unless they uphold the principle of liberty themselves.
Friday, October 23, 2009
Monday, October 5, 2009
I read this in the news today. I just wanted to announce to any companies out there... send me some freebies. I'll be your product whore in the name of free speech. (I prefer shiny new techno-gadgets please). If I could be the first blogger to be fined $11,000 for blogging...I think that's a good one to go down for in the name of civil disobedience.